Coming Clean  (Dwyane Wu, Law Year 4)

Lying on my bed
Feeling Blessed
For every dot in the past,
good and bad
Forms who I am today

Been lost
Been sad
Been abandoned
by nemeses all along
But they don't matter anymore
Because life's too short for
assholes and whores

What matters are the loved ones
who never ever ever gave me up

So loved, so protected
like the chosen one named Harry
Not my name, Not my misery, Not my Life

Who am I
the kid who named himself Dwyane
After He knew he bullied away his best friend Wayne

Who am I
Spent 1 month's time in his captivity of negativity
After He realizes the numerically possibilities of getting in PCLL, nibbled away as he failed Civil pro

Been picked up from the floor when I lay low
Been cheered not by the furthest
reaching loudspeakers
but by the most touching voice that comforts
like CPR when I am unconscious
Been cared
with patience outcompeting st. Theresa's
Because they believe
all I need is time and room
for me to lick my wound like a kitten

The power of love
transcends beyond infinity
twenty thousand miles apart
does no harm for US

Now I am on my feet
Getting ready to flee
For the dream I long craved for
For the future days ashore
For pilot testing my newly feathered wings
budded from the soil of your love

My name is Dwyane
who calls himself "tail of the tiger to be tamed "
Not Richard Parker the fictitious animal King

therefore
before jolly well goodbyes
which give me premature ventricular contractions
stronger than Natalie Portman in No strings attached


The blessed Child will look back
drop his backpack
and make a bow to thank
Those who had his back
when his world was grey and dark

the least he can do
to repay the fool
who asked no food
who sought no return "por favor"
who reaps no fruits
aloof when I reply no sentence in full
is to say THANK YOU

So family
quasi-family
best friends
mentors or friend who cares

Please Come to me
Come to my stage
In a place full of students from UNITED
In a place bright teens go to COLLEGE
Thursday night at quarter to seven
28 FEB 2013
UCTMC

I will come clean
my past
my present
my future

unpacking the causes of my seeming failures
which were indeed triumphs in disguise

so once again
quarter to seven
google map this location
22.420897,114.20434
meet me in person
give me the reason

of Packing your portrait
in the cozy handcarry size of an elephant
2 inches beneath my chest

Love
WaiKit. D . WU

PS. To my woes
Go _ _ _ k yourself LOL
Coming Clean  (Dwyane Wu, Law Year 4) Coming Clean  (Dwyane Wu, Law Year 4) Reviewed by 書寫力量 The Power of Words on 4月 17, 2013 Rating: 5

沒有留言:

技術提供:Blogger.